Thursday, March 27, 2008

Drafting my farewell notes...

I'm busy drafting my farewell notes which i would send out tomorrow evening before i leave the company... This will let my fellow colleagues to have some time to communicate with me in case they need some last minutes kind of information... Anyway, i'm counting down the days and it's very very near to my last day. Next Monday will be my last day. *sniff sniff*


Guess what? Last night as i was doing some shopping in The Gardens Mid Valley. I happened to see a big banner stated that they are hiring Barrister in Starbucks. I will just pop in next week with my resume and find out what is the job scope and hopefully i could get a part time job in Starbucks :-> So, if i do work in Starbucks, don't forget to drop by and say hi eh!

Anyway, gotta to get ready and go to the CSCP class. Today is my last class of this course and i will have to start my exam preparation study on next week onwards for June 21st 2008 exam...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another one to add in to the 'farewell note folder' in people's outlook. hehe. All the best anyway.

Hey~ dun forget to gime a staff 30% discount. hehe. My friend just resigned recently (gave up her job along with her starbucks card) So ... would you pls pls pls?!!! *blink innocently*

Anonymous said...

Another one to add in to the 'farewell note folder' in people's outlook. hehe. All the best anyway.

Hey~ dun forget to gime a staff 30% discount. hehe. My friend just resigned recently (gave up her job along with her starbucks card) So ... would you pls pls pls?!!! *blink innocently*

s.kuan said...

wow! ur becoming a student again? will visit u in starbucks if u work there. LOL good luck!

TZ said...

Zu: Thanks for the suggestion... Wow! starbucks give staff 30% discount. Will let you know when i get a job in Starbucks.

Slowcatchupkuan: I'm going to take some time off from working life to finish my CSCP and Project Management Professional (PMP) certification. Working in starbucks to learn something new ;p

Anonymous said...

congrat u finishing ur class and just waiting for exam. surely will visit u in starbucks coz i'm fans of it.

Anonymous said...

congrat u finishing ur class and just waiting for exam. surely will visit u in starbucks coz i'm fans of it.

narrowband said...

I'll surely visit you at Starbucks so do keep us updated! Ah, farewell notes... My company has this tradition too, where people'd write farewell emails and send to every-single-employee in the company, even if we dont know who they are. haha.

TZ said...

Darren: I will let you know which Starbucks i'm going to work... hopefully they will hire me :-p

Narrowband: I hate to write the farewell email and my colleagues started writing an essay ;-)