I paid a visit to Hospital Kuala Lumpur (HKL) for another blood test this morning. Since i went through the same process for the past 5 days. This morning was not exception...
1. Get a yellow card from the counter
2. Fill in the detail stated in the yellow card
3. Take the card to the registration counter and pay RM1.00
4. Take the card with some document to take the specimen (blood) sample.
5. Send the blood sample to the blood testing lab
6. Take the blood count report and headed to the fever room
7. The medical assistant takes the blood pressure, pauses and temperature.
8. Walk over to the doctor.
9. Seeking consultation from the doctor, doctor prescribe medicine
10 Take the medicine from the pharmacy.
The whole 10 steps only took me about 30-45mins. I was impressed of the waiting time which is not more than an hour... hehe
My result for today shown that i have out from the dengue fever zone and continuing to recover. i do not need to pay a visit to HKL from tomorrow onwards unless my situation getting worsen again. The doctor reminded me on continuing to drink water and 100+ from time to time. It'll take a few more days to fully recover from the fever... I was very happy especially i don't need to get the blood test which was quite stressful and painful ...
Guess how much I have paid for the total of 5 days treatment?
- Registration and administration
- 6 blood tests
- Medicine (includes vitamin C, painkiller, Panadol, Rehydrated Salt etc...)
- Doctor consultation
- Doctors and Nurses smile