Monday, June 2, 2008

Nails Flying Everywhere....

A little off focus ... just focus of the hand :->

I was sitting @ my balcony looking over the nice and breath taking view of KL city yesterday evening. Suddenly, I heard some clipping sound ... so i look around, up and down. You know what i found, my neighbor i.e. downstair was cutting his nail with his hand outside the balcony...

You must be wondered how i knew is he instead of she... To my curious, i quickly went to the room which would able for me to peep who was standing @ the balcony... i saw this guy happily clipping his nail and his nail was flying everywhere... so if you happened to get a nail from the sky... just don't think that it's god's nail or god given you a lucky nail... it's actually those people who are inconsiderate and care less of the environment and the hygiene of the surrounding. These people should be spanked and go to hell... *Piak Piak*

To my surprise, as i was walking with my friends few hours back in Midvalley. I saw this lady whom was holding a nail clipper and cutting her nail while walking up the escalator... Just wondered is this the trend today? To cut your nail in public and let left your nail anywhere/everywhere? What would you say?...

4 comments:

Jian said...

my goodness! well.. maybe this really IS a trend?! By the nail clipping manufacturer to market their new launched new clippers, the louder the "piak" the better..

TZ said...

Jian: LoL... when the days comes you will see everyone hanging the nail clipper as jewelry... so it's handy to use it where ever and whenever the person wants :-p

Bahija said...

Hillarious the way u described them ---> 'These people should be spanked and go to hell... *Piak Piak*' ---> aiiii those folks - just too inconsiderate. Next time , our hair suddenly ada nails , alamak :P

TZ said...

Bahija: Will let you know if i see nails on your hair... LoL :-p