Friday, June 27, 2008

*Sigh*....

My departure date to Uganda got pushed another two weeks... i will have to wait for another two more weeks. I was excited and looking forward to kick start my new assignment next week but this morning i got a call from my new colleague... the trip to Uganda has been postponed to another two more weeks due to some delay in the previous project. *Sigh*

But on the bright side, i would have another two more weeks to stay with my family members, my gym friends and my friends/ex-colleagues... Hopefully, two weeks later i would be flying off otherwise all my family and friends would just think what had happened to me... moreover, every of my ex-colleagues would have started their new job and i'm still stuck with the wait... *sigh*

Anyway, gotta go to take my lunch and meeting my insurance agent this afternoon... then it's party time tonite @ Souled Out. Since the day i accepted this job, it has been so many changes until i don't know whether i should stick with this job anymore... especially when i got a call from my new colleague this morning... but since i have been waiting from May until now... i think i will give them another one more try. I'm a little uncomfortable with the waiting and waiting as my reserved is getting lesser and lesser as day passed... *sigh* TZ, u need a backup plan right now... 

5 comments:

ahlost said...

Wah.. So nice can party !!

Simple Alex said...

haha... maybe its some time given to u to spend more time with your family and friends? u're so exited about it so i think its worth waiting ba.. =)

TZ said...

ahlost: This will be the final time my ex-colleagues get together ... after the party, we will be going to different path even some of us will be going out of Malaysia *sob sob*

simple alex: i hope so... i like new experiences and new challenges... i hope this new job will satisfied my craving for new env, new culture and new challenge... :->

Ray said...

Uncle,

I guess it wouldn't hurt for you to keep looking for another job while you are waiting. More options-mah! you just might find a better job offer. Just a suggestion.

Ray

TZ said...

Ray: I would give them another chance... i'm a little hesitate to get a job now as i have a headhunter which would be able to help me out on getting a job if i decided to switch. Anyway, thanks for the suggestion :->