Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fitness Workout : A glance on getting a 6 packs abs...

No more spying in the coffeeland for a while... hehehe :p Let's chat about my 20 days plan to gain 6 packs, 5 days has passed but i only feel my abs a bit tight... errrrr.... I bet this is way way challenge for me. For the past 1 week i have been working out like a crazy gym nuts... Almost every friends of mine were surprised and why should i need to work so hard... Why! Why! :p errrr... I would say for my own satisfaction :p

So here you go a glance of  what have i up to for the past one week, I'm trying to do more cardio to lost the excess baby fat around my waist...

Sunday
BodyPump : Jason Y
BodyAttack : Jason Y

Monday
Weight training (Chest, Bi-cep, Tricep, Shoulder, abs)

Tuesday
BodyAttack : Jason Y
BodyPump : Isaiah Kee

Wednesday
Weight training (Chest, Bi-cep, Tricep, Shoulder, abs)

Thursday
Abs
RPM - Eric C
Weight Trainig (Back, Bi-cep. Tricep, Shoulder, abs)

Friday
BodyAttack : Jason Y
Step (Basic) : Steven
Funky Line Dancing : Bernard
Weight training (Chest, Bi-cep, Tri-cep)

Saturday
Go to Zoo Negara and walk around the Zoo, photo-shooting the animal.

From the past one week intensity workout, I discovered that some combination will really challenging... for instance, if i started with Bodypump followed by BodyAttack back to back, there was not much different, I felt a bit tired but still able to cope with all the exercise in BodyAttack with just a sore leg muscle at the first 3 tracks... hehehe... but if i went for BodyAttack and then BodyPump... it was an extremely tire and calling for help @ Bodypump if i maintained with my regular weights especially the Squart and lunges tracks. But it's a good experience and shocked my muscle / body to another level of staminas :p

BTW, I have not really change my diet plan yet, I was craving for Satay last night after i came back from dinner. So went out to get some Satay yesterday @ 10:30pm... errrr... which according to the diet plan, I should not have eaten so much of oily, meaty and heavy food after 10:30pm. So gotta to stop craving for those fattening food ... otherwise my plan will fail... guess what? This morning i was craving for Klang BKT ... oh no... Ok! TZ, you gotta to control yourself with a more healthier diet immediately. 

Anyway, i'm planning for my following week workout and diet plan now. Hopefully i could hit my goal before Chinese New Year, another 15 days... if not at least make more room for my Chinese New Year food feast ... huhahahahaaaaa....

4 comments:

Bengbeng said...

Good luck. You will need it.... I think you can achieve it but you need a longer time frame

[SK] said...

that is too hardcore, anyway good luck to you dude, hope you get that washing board by CNY.. but make sure you don't bloat them again during CNY, hahaha!! :p

Jonzz said...

that's why. easiest is buy six packs from supermarket. HA HA HA.. less pain more gain... dang.. high already

TZ said...

Bengbeng: I think so but i wanna to try my best lor

SK: hehehe... thanks thanks but no washing board by CNY is okay too ... at least have more room to get nice nice food during CNY.

Jonzz: buy six packs from supermarket ... Beer??? errrrr... later become one pack muhahahah :p