Saturday, January 24, 2009

My last gym session...

Today will be my last gym workout in the year of Rat... hehehe :p I bet most of you have gone back or on the way back to hometown for Chinese New Year.


I'm still not sure which brunch should  i go for my workout. I will workout at least 2 hours so that i could eat as much as i could for tomorrow night. Blek!

Gotta go now...  Have a safe journey back to your hometown... for those who is going for the gym, have a nice workout ... those who is going to have last minute shopping... enjoy the rush eh! :p

Drive safely and have a nice happy 牛 year.

7 comments:

Jonzz said...

Cookie jar.. cookie jar...
No more gym... chocolate bars...
*Evil laugh*

TZ said...

Jonzz: no gym for three days only ... hahaha :p i bet you starting eating cookie ... this year will dance cookie jar cookie jar :p

Jonzz said...

Actually not yet touch a single cookie. Just mandarins and steamboat. He he

[SK] said...

the gym rat says goodbye to the year of rat.. next year will workout in the gym like a cow instead.. :p

TZ said...

Jonzz: how come you didn't touch any cookie from Cookie Jar... but nevermind ... just dance cookie jar will do but don't eat scooby snack oh...! :p

SK: LoL... let's work out like a cow eh! :p

Anonymous said...

Happy Chinese New Year 2009. Wish all your dream come true. Drive safely on the way back hometown.

TZ said...

Darren: My hometown is KL :p I will celebrate my CNY in Penang... :p