Friday, January 23, 2009

Who cares? I just park as i like ...

I was annoying when driving in downtown KL today... Malaysian just not in a caring mode... they just parked their car and blocked the whole lane as they wanted ... what the Fuck! The person just left the car and went into the bank... cause the traffic jam backlog to about 400 meters... these selfish people should go to hell... but people whom do this will go to hell... I bet the hell will full of Malaysian inconsiderate drivers ... hahaha :p


I was sitting @ IOI now sipping my nice coffee, in front of me is a small garden with some small fountain... what a nice and cool view... errrr... managed to see a nice car parking illegally and blocking the traffic flow again... Fuck the driver who is so selfish... hey there are plenty of carparks in IOI mall. why can't this driver park in the carpark space instead of parking like this. In addition, where is those security guards whom are suppose to clamp the car... where is the clamp? Why no action?


I noticed Malaysian mall management only wasted world resources to put up sign but not action was taken to clamp the car... what the fuck putting so many signboards... must as well just let those inconsiderate car owner park as they like.... 

Fuck those inconsiderate car owners who park as they like and block the traffic flow... cause the traffic jam... May their blood circulation block like what the traffic does ... muhahaha :p 

8 comments:

Jonzz said...

Aiyo why so hot and swearish today?

Don't let a few lame ass drivers spoil your mood.

I've facing way worse traffic and drivers than this right now.

vincent said...

stay cool man...
this is malaysia ma...

LAURENCE said...

haha~
4get it lal~
something i wanna repeat once time~
we live in malaysia~
wakaka~

foongpc said...

I dislike those inconsiderate drivers too! Just one car cause a huge traffic jam!

These few days, there was a lot of traffic jam on the road - I was really irritated! Hope CNY hols can give me some peace while on the road!

Btw, do read about the warning regarding the solar eclipse this year at my blog here : )

Anonymous said...

Sometimes some ppl are just like that.

Medie007 said...

chill man chill... :P

TZ said...

SK: ooops... fucking the whole nation... oh not ... I doesn't mean that :p

Jonzz: I understand how your feel ... just need more patient while driving there compare to KL ... :p

Vincent : We have to make a change ... Malaysia boleh!

Laurence: We Malaysian need to learn and improve ... hehehe Anyway, i'm staying in Malaysia :p

FoongPC: Dude, thanks for sharing the dislike towards those inconsiderate drivers... it's annoying to drive in KL for the past few days :p

AhLost: Agreed... Some people just being selfish... sigh!

Medie007: I'm chill now... in fact going to get a nice sleep :p

Unknown said...

agree agree! sometimes it makes driving hard for others.