Friday, January 30, 2009

On Driving around to get things done in my birthday ...

I was sending my car to have a wash after so many shit from dear birdie, dust from dearest DUKE Highway and flower/leaves from our lovely trees... All these substances were given my car different pattern of dirt and sat on my car during CNY. I got a shocked when i was trying to drive my car out from the parking lot and hit the gym. So, i told my car, "Car Car, dearest Car,  You will have a nice bath in a short while."... Blek!


Anyway, something just happened during my car having a shower ... the broken car plate has given up his life... the plate dropped on the ground. I have no choice but need to buy another plate to replace the old one. To search for shops that made a new plate was a challenge in CNY... I went to the shop that i had been last time when my plate dropped during a flash floor long time ago. Due to CNY, the shop was closed... sigh! 

How? TZ How? I was not in a good mood even though today was my birthday. So i asked around and drove along Jalan Ipoh hoping that one shop that would be able to made and sell the car plate. I stopped at least 3 car services shops and learnt something from the shops owner. Only those shop that sell car accessories will made the car plate. Along Jalan Ipoh, there were at least 10 shops but none of them were opened ... I told myself i would have no choice but driving around the city without a front car plate. 

When i felt so tired after 1 hour of searching for Car Accessories Shop... finally i was about to give up... I saw a shop which written Car Accessories ... I was so happy and wanted to jump ... Finally i managed to get my car plate... yuppie! After understand about how much they charge, I quickly made a deal with the shop owner and the shop owner requested his young and nice staff to help on fixing a new plate. Total damage : RM18.00.... must "Huat"... kakaka :p so i think i need to buy RM 18 for 2816 :p

At about 2pm, i was driving with a shining new car plate to The Curve for my gym session... Anyone planning to buy four digit today... kakaka :p If you win any money, don't forget to share with me eh! ... muhahaha :p

8 comments:

KhaO-LAr-sEXy-PRESS said...

Car Accessories? say ma. sri rampai n wangsa maju sek 1 got plenty. shop till u drop. wahaha... anyway u bikin aledi. next time bah :P

Jonzz said...

Tell you to look for birthday freebies, you go and look for car number plate, KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA!

J.L said...

whats your car plate number?

i need to buy 4D :)

TZ said...

KhaO-LAr-sEXy-PRESS : Dude, thanks thanks ... will let you know if i need Accessories :)

Jonzz: yalor ended up on getting my car number plate and some more need to pay RM18.00 :p

Chester: My car plate number ah... 2816 ... buy 4D if you get money don't forget to share with me wor :p

[SK] said...

aiyoh, so many 8 on your birthday, this year sure HUAT a lot laa.. :p

happy birthday dude!! :)

TZ said...

SK: Dude, let's 8 8 8 ... Huat Huat Huat together : p

Twilight Man said...

Today I will buy 2816 - RM100 BIG and RM100 SMALL.

TZ said...

Twilight Zone: wah wah.. dude, u really buy so much ah... RM100 big and small... total RM200... u really like this number ah?