Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Gender Confusion: Male or Female?

I was shopping for male and female converter for my MacBook to my flat screen TV... it's a tough time to shop for this converter... hehehe, i myself have confused which one is male in my TV and which one is Female... Now, I know my MacBook is male and I need the Mini DVI female to match with my Macbook. :)


I managed to shop for one converter which is suit my Macbook and with the other end is Female. Now need a Male DVI and a Female HDMI... the only doubt that i have is what is gender for my Flat Screen TV... Male or Female... a check is needed to confirm? 

Anyway, any volunteer doc here to help me to check whether my flat screen TV is male or female... ? I also wanna to learn how to check ... muhahaha :p

9 comments:

William said...

A simple question. Are you sexually-attracted to your TV? Bwahahaha. :P

vincent said...

har? electronic thing got gender meh?!

Fable Frog said...

which gender are you hoping for? muahahaha

TZ said...

William: No lah.. I was confused when i was being asked by the person that served me... he was asking whether my TV is a male or female ... hahaha :p

Vincent : yup... the interface wire and the head has male and female...

Fable Frog: Errrr.... yet to find out ... but i hope it's a male so i don't need to get another different converter :p

Medie007 said...

wah... didn't know gadgets also got gender

foongpc said...

So any gadgets that are transexual? LOL!

doc said...

this is probably not going to help you but since you mentioned it, i found out the both HDMI sockets of my laptop & plasma TV are female, & the HDMI cable has 2 male ends.

so, even in inanimate objects, males are meant to match only with females!

Anonymous said...

Haha, so hard to differentiate male n female? i thought kinda easy with skirt or pants hehe.

TZ said...

Medie007: so what gender is your lappie? hehehe ....

foongpc: Transexual ... don't know wor ... :p

Doc: thanks for the information... i have not purchased the interface yet ... still got confused and don't know should get male or female ... hahaha :p

Darren: Actually not hard ... just look at the plug/socket... those with holes means female ... not skirt or pants for gadget ... sigh! :p