Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Is he cute?... I'D rather go nude ....

Is he Cute?


|
|
|
|
|
V


Where you can get this eco shopping bag that I was attracted to? I got this eco shopping bag when i shopped in F.O.S last Sunday. There are three types of shopping bag (Save the dolphin, Save the Whale and this) but i like this more. I was hanging this bag and walk around One U... Lots of people just paused and looked at the bag and me... I felt nude even though not naked... muhahaha :p So, anyone wanna to see me naked? Errrrr... i don't wear fur, i only wear cotton... so no chance :p

10 comments:

[SK] said...

errrmmm, you wear HAIR (aka BULU) also laa, haha :p

Medie007 said...

wa shop shop shop shopaholic

Twilight Zone said...

I also saw this bag but didn't buy them coz FOS is not selling cheap stuffs anymore. FOS - Full Of Shit?

LAURENCE said...

haha~
tat bag is so cute~

Jonzz said...

LOL at SK's remark!

Wah, eco shopping bags are such attention grabbers! You purposely bought it right, he he he

K|E|E|N|Y|E|E said...

Agreed with Twilight that FOS doesnt sell cheap stuff anymore nowadays. But this bad looks nice. Suits you very much, I bet.

TZ said...

SK: I wear bulu... muhahaha :p

medie007: Shop shop shop until drop... but i din get anything :p

Twilight Zone: hehehe... I think FOS no longer have nice brand... it's better than nothing :p

Laurence: thanks thanks ... I like this :)

Jonzz: No lar ... I need to buy something for my dad and mom... I got it free :)

K|E|E|N|Y|E|E : Agreed ... but it's better than others :p So expensive ... :p

foongpc said...

Got free show? Why not? LOL!

TZ said...

Foongpc: Seems like people wanna see me naked... Blek!

QuaChee said...

interesting bag.... nice tagline haha!