Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Is he cute?... I'D rather go nude ....

Is he Cute?


|
|
|
|
|
V


Where you can get this eco shopping bag that I was attracted to? I got this eco shopping bag when i shopped in F.O.S last Sunday. There are three types of shopping bag (Save the dolphin, Save the Whale and this) but i like this more. I was hanging this bag and walk around One U... Lots of people just paused and looked at the bag and me... I felt nude even though not naked... muhahaha :p So, anyone wanna to see me naked? Errrrr... i don't wear fur, i only wear cotton... so no chance :p

10 comments:

[SK] said...

errrmmm, you wear HAIR (aka BULU) also laa, haha :p

Medie007 said...

wa shop shop shop shopaholic

Twilight Man said...

I also saw this bag but didn't buy them coz FOS is not selling cheap stuffs anymore. FOS - Full Of Shit?

LAURENCE said...

haha~
tat bag is so cute~

Jonzz said...

LOL at SK's remark!

Wah, eco shopping bags are such attention grabbers! You purposely bought it right, he he he

KY said...

Agreed with Twilight that FOS doesnt sell cheap stuff anymore nowadays. But this bad looks nice. Suits you very much, I bet.

TZ said...

SK: I wear bulu... muhahaha :p

medie007: Shop shop shop until drop... but i din get anything :p

Twilight Zone: hehehe... I think FOS no longer have nice brand... it's better than nothing :p

Laurence: thanks thanks ... I like this :)

Jonzz: No lar ... I need to buy something for my dad and mom... I got it free :)

K|E|E|N|Y|E|E : Agreed ... but it's better than others :p So expensive ... :p

foongpc said...

Got free show? Why not? LOL!

TZ said...

Foongpc: Seems like people wanna see me naked... Blek!

Unknown said...

interesting bag.... nice tagline haha!