Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dominos Pizza : 40 years of delivery...

I'm damn hungry now ... I ordered my nice and juicy pizza @ 12:13pm... but guess what? the 40 years of delivery experience did not deliver any pizza to my door step. I ended up sitting in the cafe downstair of my condo to get my lunch... 


I called them up after 45 mins of waiting ... then they took about 10 mins to let me know that there was a technical problem which my ordered was not getting to their system... errrrr... then how they knew exactly what i ordered... do they have a crystal ball or just could read my mind... Ish! 

They mentioned to me they will deliver my order in 30 mins. Anyway, I decided to cancel my order as i don't think i could wait for 30 mins without any guarantee... Anyway, what compensate that i got for waiting for 30 mins ? Answer is nothing ... no even an apology from Dominos... Sigh! i have written Dominos in my boycott list with bad customer service, not deliver as per promise, not even apology for making mistake... 

No Dominos for TZ. 

9 comments:

Jonzz said...

Aiyo, Dominos take you for a lulu after your years of faithful ordering. BAN BAN BAN! ha ha

[SK] said...

if not mistaken they will give you free vouchers for your next purchase if they deliever later than 45mins.. anyway, don't expect that to be FREE, this is Malaysia..

LAURENCE said...

haha~
i agree tat what [sk] hd said~
haha~
tis is malaysia~
wakaka~

vincent said...

wait so long, nanti kena gastric~

plusmy said...

I read somewhere about a blogger in US said Domino's boss is one of the corporate companies active in anti-homo act, like against legalize gay-marriage...

Any way, pizza is not my favorite food

TZ said...

Jonzz: I was so sad ... now i boycott Dominos Pizza...

SK: They gave you free but i just could not wait for another 1/2 hr... btw, it's free regular pizza on your next purchase.

Laurence: If this happen in US/Canada... my order will be free... hahaha :p But unfortunately i'm in BolehLand... sigh!

Vincent: I cancelled to avoid kena gastric :p

Plusmy: Thanks for dropping by... I never know the Dominos boss against gay marriage .. it's new to me ... So are you boycott Dominos??? :p

KY said...

Luckily I'm not into Pizza so much. :)

foongpc said...

Hey, have you got your six pack abs yet? : ) Eating pizza not a good idea to lose weight, so go ahead and ban Domina but make sure you don't switch to PizzaHut or Shakey's : )

TZ said...

K|E|E|N|Y|E|E : I like pizza but i was so disappointed with their service recently ... sigh!

foongpc : dude, one bad news before CNY... I could not get 6 packs but i got 4 packs ... another two pack doesn't wanna appear .... sigh! So no pizza for TZ :p