Tuesday, January 6, 2009

20 days to Chinese New Year 农历新年

Folks, how's your preparation for Chinese New Years... I have not done my shopping and i don't think i would like to do any shopping this year... maybe just buy one or two workout shirt from Nike for my Chinese New Year attire... Simple and sporty. hehehe :p


Before wearing the sporty t-shirt, I need to gain 6 packs .. errrrr... this is always a challenge for me. I just need to do more exercise to burn the remaining fat... 6 packs where are you???... 

I wanna to have this 6 packs ... 


Hmmmmmm.... I think i need to change my workout style again to gain the 6 packs. errrr... need to change my diet too :p  I think i should pay a visit this evening to Fitness First Summit to seek some consultation from my ex-PT... Even thought i have not signed up with him for long... He still provide me some tips on exercise once a while. Sometime is me that i was so lazy to do it :p So TZ ... don't be lazy anymore ... Let's get 6 packs for the nice T-shirt on Chinese New Year... huhahahaha....

Anyone have any best method to share to gain 6 packs in 20 days?

16 comments:

Borneo Falcon said...

CNY? Too busy with my work to even think about it. By the way, the atmosphere also a bit cold this year. Maybe due to the financial crisis

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

The short cut is buy shirt with 6 packs printed.

Bengbeng said...

tattoo six packs onto yr yr skin?

Unknown said...

i saw 6 packs printed shirt in philosophy before, can try.

foongpc said...

Easy...just eat less fat and carbs, eat more protein. Do high intensity interval training every other day to lose all those fat and you will get your six packs in 20 days! : )

team.warsurfer said...

Cool.. 6 packs... its always better than 1 big pack! lol..

Jonzz said...

You can alway get six packs from the beer section in the supermarket.

Mr Dino said...

20 days?? OHEMGEE!! haf fun working out ^__^

i was pancit when was trying to run for 20 meters at tea plantation last week.. LOLz

[SK] said...

share it out if you have one, i need that critically too~~

Twilight Man said...

I thought it was your delicious body in that photo! How will you exercise in Uganda? Let lions chase you in the safari? LOL

Medie007 said...

surgery. go and cut cut cut. :P

KY said...

Oh....i need the formula urgently as well. Pls share with me if you've got it.

TZ said...

Borneo Falcon: I also felt a bit quiet these few days after the new years. CNY is around the corner but the shopping mall is still quiet.

Chin Weng 茶先生: Thanks for dropping by... hahaha buying the shirt with 6 packs ... maybe it's a good idea... no need to go through the tough training :p

BengBeng: errrr... how to tattoo?

凡人館長《志強 cHeeKeOng》: Thanks for dropping by my blog... i will consider this idea too :p

foongpc: i cut down the rice intake... trying not to have rice for dinner :p just protein. see whether i will change after 20 days.

team.warsurfer: hahaha... 1 big pack is so easy... just eat eat eat ... :)

TZ said...

Jonzz: hahaha... 6 packs of beer :p after drinking all instead of getting 6 packs... only get 1 big pack ... hahaha :p

Mr. Dino: hahaha... i will try my best to get it after 20 days...

SK: hahaha... I'm finding how to get 6 packs in 20 days :p

Twilight Zone: i wish i have that nice 6 packs... hahaha... i will have gym membership in Uganda too. Not going to run with the lion...

Medie007: sure sure ... can get all the fat out ... :p

K|E|E|N|Y|E|E: I will share it out once i got some way of getting firm abs with 6 packs in 20 days

KY said...

Yeah yeah, but before that you gotta take a self topless photo and show here first la. Just to prove that you really did it. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

Awaiting to see your 6 packs lo. ^_^