Friday, January 2, 2009

Year 2009: What's on Day 2? ...

I woke up by my dear Duke Highway Choir @ 8:00am... even though i wanted to continue to sleep but the songs that they jammed was too noise... Even thought Xmas and New Year have passed... the choir is still continue ... Sigh!


I picked up my laptop from the floor beside me and start chatting with my friends. Chat and chat and chat until i doze off at one time. When i slightly awoke... I quickly told my friends that i wanted to take a nap before noon... Sorry friends, it's not that you are bored, it's that you were talking to a person that was on medication coz he's sick i.e. me. I doze off easily. BTW, thanks for accompany me via the chat :)

I woke up again at about 10:30am... Feeling fresh but still not very well. Anyway, i stop coughing like last night ... I think i will not go to the gym today... just lay down and watch some TV at home... I bet i will doze off again while watching TV.... :) Do some reading and etc... I hope i could stand the Duke Highway Choir singing and jamming away loudly.... where is my quiet days... Sigh!

weeeeee! My tonight dinner is confirmed. I will be having dinner with my x-colleague whom just came back from Vietnam for vacation @ the newly renovated Chili's @ BSC together with other x-colleagues. A lot of catch up to do ... :) Hopefully i don't feel dizzy and coughing away like last night... otherwise, i have to withdraw myself out from attending the gathering ... *sob sob* Doc doc, any medicine that cure my sinus and sickness within 2 hours ? Can i have the medication??? please please ...  I need one now!

Update: My tonight dinner has cancelled .... *Sad Sad* ... sleep early tonight :-) I'm getting better after a nice afternoon nap.

12 comments:

KhaO-LAr-sEXy-PRESS said...

buy the stronger med from pharmacy and inform u dunwan the sleepy side effects. no chili, oily and fried! stay at home then. hehe...

TZ said...

Dude... thanks :) I'm feeling better now ...

foongpc said...

Sorry to hear that you are sick. Actually, you should not have gone to the gym when you start feeling sick, what more two back to back classes - your immune system can't handle it!

Rest more & get well soon! : )

Medie007 said...

as long as u don't get overdosed then u're fine lah. :P

Twilight Man said...

I realised that you live a very luxury life with unlimited leave, sleep and $$ to spend. Tell me your secret, will you? Tks!

TZ said...

foongpc: I thot i could get back my immune system by hitting the gym... i was wrong... :p Anyway, I got a lot of sleep today :) Now, I'm feeling better :)

Medie007: hahahaa.... overdosed :)

Twilight Zone: errrrr... not that i don't wanna to share with you... I don't have any secret. I still have to work one :)

KhaO-LAr-sEXy-PRESS said...

aisay reli cancel jor. so gud boy stay at home. hehe...

Twilight Zone, yah he work... work in the gym dat is. now he's working on his bed :P

TZ said...

KhaO-LAr-sEXy-PRESS: Dude, it's not i cancelled the dinner... I was being FFK by my x-colleagues... Sigh! But anyway, I'm glad i stay @ home... now feeling great :)

[SK] said...

TZ got sick on Day 1, SK got injured toes on Day 2.. sob sob.. let's get well and get better soon~~

TZ said...

SK: What happen to you dude!... hope you get well soon... I'm feeling better now. :)

Unknown said...

rest is good. happy new year, tz! :)

TZ said...

QuaChee: Dude... thanks :) Happy New year to you too!