Friday, January 16, 2009

Pain... Pain...

From the first glance of the title, what was the first thing came to your mind? What would you relate pain with?

I was working out in the Fitness first axis last night with Little Gray Dots (LGD). We were regular in the Thursday RPM class before our workout. As usual after the RPM we hit the free weight and workout together...

Last night, I was wondering whether i could get the muscle pain feel which i didn't have it quite sometime ago after my PT session. So I decided to push a bit off my limit at the same time push LGD too. So, our workout plan were

* Chest Bench Press
* Back roll
* Chest Cable Press
* Shoulder push up
* Abs with weight

I have been so comfortable with the weight on each of the exercise, off i went my limit, I pushed all my limit for all the exercises. hehehe :p BTW, when i retrieved the 20KG plate errrr... i tought of SK's toes... scary... decided not to use the 20KG plate ... instead just use 10KG then add two 5 KG to add up 20KG for my chest bench press... SK, hope that you have recovered from the injury...

Guess what? I woke up this morning with all the muscle pain feeling ... yahoo! The feeling that i have not been having for so long.... all of you must have been thinking that this guy has gone nuts... lilke feeling the muscle pain feel. Some of you must have thinking that i'm into SM too... errrr... nup, I'm not into SM but curious about how it feel... anyone can tell me how it feel??? huhhhahahah... Anyway, hopefully, LGD still able to wake up and go to work today... not sleeping on the bed having muscle pain.

Let's see how long I will recover this round... going to have a nice stretch before i hit the shower .... Ciao!

4 comments:

vincent said...

my leg also hurt, painful!!!
get well soon, and what's SM? never heard...

[SK] said...

AGING is the only word i could think of~~ :p

khengsiong said...

Muscle pain can mean two things:
(i) You trained very hard. Congratulations.

(ii) You are old already...

foongpc said...

Ooh! I love muscle pain too. A lot of people think I'm nuts, but I just look forward to it! : )