Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bachelor Night @ Wedding Weekend...

errrrr.... am i getting marry? Surprise!!!


hehehe... I'm not getting marry... I got an invitation from my x-colleagues WK on his wedding day tomorrow. But tonight is his Bachelor night. Hey, i never attended any bachelor night in Malaysia... Just wondered how it goes. First bachelor night that i attended was in Canada... and it was a very crazy night. The night was so wild and almost everyone got passed out after lots of drinking, dancing and going crazy... hehehe... in Canada, the peak of the bachelor night is the strip dancing... the rest of the buddy will hire a stripper to tease the person that is going to get marry the next day... it was really a crazy night... blek~

So this friend of mine WK is working in Canada for the past one year...  hehehe... just wondered whether he has adapted the Canada culture which has a crazy bachelor night in Malaysia... errrrr... I think maybe just the drinking but not the dancing and the stripping ... this is still Malaysia... :p

Anyway, I will be going with 3 others x-colleagues of mine tonight for the bachelor party. Will bring along my camera for some nice shots ... maybe if he decided to proceed with the Canada way of Bachelor night ... I might have a chance to capture some interesting and valuable candid shots ... huhahahah.... 

8 comments:

Twilight Man said...

I terkejut that you never attended Bachelor party in M'sia. Are u African? I had been a best man for 13 times, so had many wild & puking nights with the grooms to be. It was tough coz I was mean. Anyway have fun....!!

LAURENCE said...

haha~
enjoy it~

Johnny Ong said...

u want to take pics? provided u are not drunk again la

J.L said...

photos!

a drunk photo will be intresting.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it'll be an eye-opener for you. Have fun! :D
Happy New Year! :)

Mr Dino said...

camera?? how bout video?? heh heh heh *wink* ;)

Bahija said...

Ai Sek Man, what a 'bachelor night' that u've attended, of coz super boring for you la , how can you go bachelor night with 2 female :P , haaaahaaaahaaaa....very putus steam yea, I knew what u were talking about, what u were thinking, or even what u were dreaming to see :P - those were the fun old daysssssss

Perhaps we wait for your bachelor party ....I'll attend the bachelorette version !

TZ said...

Twilight Zone: yup... hehehe am i African? errrr... wow! you have been a best man for 13 times ... remind me of the 27 dresses... :p

Laurence: hehehe .... not very enjoyable lor

Johnny Ong: i'm a driver ... cannot be drunk

Chester: hahaha... no photo... so boring Bachelor nite.

CC: errrrr... yaya! :p

Mr. Dino: Video cam... can i borrow from you for next event?

Bahija: hahaha... my bachelor party :p