Sunday, January 18, 2009

Today's plan....

Finally i have been to Malaysia so called Bachelor Night... nothing much... just like a gathering to me. I saw children running around... so many aunties gossiping and uncle talking about politic when i reach my friends place. Initially, I had a big question mark as why my two ladies x-colleagues were invited too. But when i reached there, straightaway i got the answer... hehehe. Errrrr...  It was a lot different from the bachelor night back in Canada... so now i know how's Malaysian bachelor night like... BORING! anyway, we just sat there chatting and chatting and chatting ... nothing much... left the place at about 11pm. Hit the bed after back to my condo.... 


Woke up 9am today... plan to do some shopping with my mom in One U later. Hopefully i could get a carpark.  The federal highway was packed with cars due to everyone was driving to hit Midvalley yesterday.... Sigh! I had to skip Midvalley and hit One U... My Today's plan ... nothing much... Just shop shop shop shop until drop... :p Later, I will attend the wedding tonite.

 Anyway gotta to go now. Will update later eh! :)

4 comments:

J.L said...

9am also jam?

erh, photos of bachelor night?

Ray said...

Pakcik,

I am home. Please call me.

Unknown said...

what a bachelor nite haha! :)

KY said...

Haha, that's the Malaysian typical bachelor night..:)