Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

How do you celebrate Mother's day? I had a simple mother's day requested by my mom. I planned to bring mom to have Japanese Buffet @ Sogo Restaurant. But mom decided to have "Bak Kut Teh" near my condo today. This is because she said it is packed everywhere in the restaurant in Kuala Lumpur. I think she still could not get out from the year that we had bad experience. There were one year, we decided to celebrate Mother's day in one of the restaurant in KL. I forgot the name, when we reached there, the whole place was jammed pack... the waiter was so unfriendly and even though we have reserved, we still need to wait. So, we waited for nearly 1 hr and mom decided to leave the place and heading back home. At the end, mom cooked Maggi Mee (instant Noodles) for us in Mother's day.

Anyway, from that year onwards, my mom decided not to celebrate mother's day on the same day but we normally celebrate mother's day either the week before or week after ... :-) Just to beat the crown... not KIASU (scare to loss) :->

So, do you have the same experience as what i have encountered? Do share with me how you celebrate your mother's day :-)

No comments: