Sunday, May 20, 2007

Waiting for the time to come ....

I woke up @ 0530 this morning, took a quick shower. Dad sent me to KL Sentral for my train to the airport. Reached KL sentral and managed to catch the check-in @ KL sentral... very happy as i don't need to carry my luggage to KLIA :->

Now I'm waiting for the time to come to board the flight to Pudong, Shanghai. I will be leaving for Shanghai @ 8:50am. Not sure what to do in KLIA, not interested to shop @ a high price shopping mall. Decide to sit @ Starbuck, enjoy the nice coffee and update my blog... :-p

I will have about half a day in Shanghai before my meeting tomorrow. I don't have any plan yet, let see what my collague wants to do. BTW, I will be staying in a nice hotel (Four Point By Sheraton) with a 32 inch flat screen TV, a high tech bathroom with a nice glass that could see thru. Looking forward to see how high tech is this hotel.

Anyway, will snapshot some pictures and share with all of you :-> Until then ... Sayonara from now.