Thursday, May 10, 2007

So so storyline but good graphic

Familiar with this picture?


Bingo! it's SPIDERMAN-3.
I went to Summit for Bodypump class @ 1745 as usual and went for Spiderman-3 @ Summit GSC on 2030 with my friends. Thanks to Simon, one of my friend, he has arranged this movie outing. Some thot from me after watching Spiderman-3.

Storyline : 4/10
Graphic : 10/10
Movie Length 2/10 (too lengthy)

Overall, I would rate this movies as 6/10. This is because if you really like graphic. This is a very very good graphic motion. especially when the Spiderman gliding from one building to another. The graphic is so perfect that you feel like you are part of the movie. Unfortunately, the storyline was kind of bore and slow. Moreover, there were not so much excitement on Spiderman-3 compare to spiderman 1 & 2. I felt that the movie was too lengthy, it was about 2.5 hrs. I have to struggle with the uncomfortable seat that GSC (the cinema) provided... :-p Management of GSC could you please consider to provide more comfortable seat in the future... The seat is not ergo friendly.

Official review from internet: http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808496334/info
Anyway, it was a worth to watch movie especially the graphic and the motion.

No comments: