Thursday, May 17, 2007

A Normal and rainy Wednesday in Kuala Lumpur ...

It was raining heavily yesterday morning, and the traffic was so bad that it took me 1.5 hrs to reach my workplace... :-( I saw a couples of accident on the way to my office. There was one very severe as the car has broken into pieces beside the highway... I hope the driver is still alive. Anyway, this has attracted all other driver to reduce their speed @ about 50% to look at the accident... they have posted another danger to others driver who were driving with the same speed...

Back to work, I hit a milestone for my assignment, hurray!! no celebration yet as there are still more to do for the assignment. This is quite a lengthy assignment and there will be more challenging deliverable upfront ... I'm ready to undertake these challenge :->

Anyway, i did not work late yesterday. I left office at about 1630 for Isaiah Kee's Body Pump class. We had a tough squart and lunges without any break in between. What a tough workout on leg... not to mentioned i attended the Ping's RPM after Body Pump class. The RPM was so so for me but it was a challenge class for my friend Simon. It was his first RPM class... he was stressful and he felt leg pain after the class. It is normal... Simon, don't give up with the class... hehehe...

A strong and powerful leg starts with RPM class... I bet you will have a powerful leg in 3 months time (term & condition apply --> provided you go with the resistant that recommended by the instructor hehehe ;-p )

No comments: