Thursday, May 17, 2007

Guess where is this place?

I'm leaving for a business trip to this place on this coming Sunday for a week. The schedule will be tight as we need to review all 141 software application in 5 days. BTW, my mission is to build the network and learn the 141 software applications. You must be thinking I'm crazy or just boasting... Anyway, this is a fact, the company that i worked for normally will raise and stress the bar to a more higher expectation. So we will try to achieve it :-> (My dear ex-colleague, this sound familiar eh!)


I'm not that excited to go to this place as i have been before. This place is so expensive and not much shopping i could do compare to US. I still prefer to go to US... my jeans is getting losen and losen as i lost weight... Boss, when to send me to US for business trip. I need a replenish of my clothing from US this year ... heheheh...

Give it a guess... there will be some token that i would give away for the 1st person to guess where am i going this coming Sunday and the whole of next week (refer to the picture).

2 comments:

uncle boy said...

easy...Pudong, Shanghai! (refer to post "New BodyPum Instructor... Coming soon"!) hahaha..

Wish you all the best!

dont pray pray...

TZ said...

Bingo! I brought my camera with me, hopefully i have time to snapshot some picture :->

Enjoy your workout eh!