Managed to capture the fireworks from my balcony...
I was using Nikon 18-200mm lens to capture this fireworks from my balcony... :-> For more shots just dropped by tz-photo
Managed to capture the fireworks from my balcony...
Posted by TZ at 11:48 PM
I'm setting up my gadget for the fireworks in downtown KL... there are three places with fireworks display... Dataran Merdeka, KLCC and Bukit Bintang. I could get this three spots clearly from my balcony. :->
I woke up as early as 5am something... not sure why but just jumped up from the bed with solutions in my mind on how i'm going to close this gap. Maybe some message just sent from somewhere. hehehe...
How do you feel to sit on the fence again? I belief most of you should have felt that, my emotion was not stable for the past few days. I was upset not because of the work that my team and I came out didn't suit what my future boss expectation. In fact, I was happy to get more feedback and expectation from him. At least, we started talking in detail and understand more... He is a nice guy to work with... :-> I valued his feedback... I'm looking forward to work with him in Uganda Africa.
I think i need to be prepared for the raining day... why i mentioned raining day? not because of heavy rain these few days... errrrr.... As you know i started to work since end of July. So, I should be happy since there is few days to end of August... But until today I'm still have not get any confirmation to get my pay... Sigh!
I went for the Malaysia Flair Open 2008 to support my bartender frenz Benjie. He has gone into final after this morning competition. The competition started an hour late which at about 8:30pm. I was not able to watch Benjie's performance. Sorry Bro, I need to pick up my mom from painting class.
After an hour torturing with the planned exercise, the result came out that i won the Fitness Challenge. This is to my surprise that i won the challenge.... hehehe :-> I only managed to complete 2 tough exercises and gave up on some of the exercise.
I'm not sure how many of you noticed i have changed my profile picture since last night? I was preparing myself to participate another Fitness Challenge which organized by my Personal Trainer (PT) Isaiah on August 25th 2008 (Monday) 6pm @ Fitness First Menara Summit.
After a long day meeting with my team to work on the ground work for coming week meeting. Since two of my team members didn't have transport to go back to their office @ Sri Damansara, I was driving them back to their office. So I just hit the gym @ Fitness First The Curve after dropping off them.
What is 2.55 means to you? The 2.55 is the RM2.55/Litre. Our lovely Bolehland government has just adjusted the petrol price from RM2.70 to RM2.55... Is this because of the Permatang Pauh's by election or just because of the cruel oil price dropped?... Our bolehland government claimed that the petrol price dropped is not due to the by-election but why the decision is made 5 days before the by-election, why not only announce it next Wednesday... what do you think? BTW, hey if i'm not mistaken the crude oil price has increased to USD120 per barrel on Friday, so what and when will be the next announcement on Petrol price... after the Permatang Pauh by-election.... muhahaha...
Which one you choose when taking a break? Have a kit kat or hit the gym?
TZ has choose to hit the gym... Leaving for Fitness First Manulife shortly... Ciao! :-p
I went for a midnight movie @ 1-U last Saturday with Simon. We went for Wall-E. I'm not a fan of movie, so i usually will watch the movie that have been showing for weeks or months but these few months i was quite keep up to the trend. Anyway, thanks to Simon for bringing me back to the movie trend :->
I was having breakfast @ McD SS15 Subang Jaya. Don't put me wrong, I did not specifically mention Subang people is lazy to clean up. So don't be angry with me.
If you follow through my blog entry regarding the DUKE highway construction, you might be noticed that i kept repeating the same issue... In fact, the resident surrounding the construction site has suffered from noise and air pollution for a couple of months now. Couples of meetings and compliants has been sent via official letters on working overtime. Unfortunately, the DUKE Highway construction company don't even give a damn on resident compliant and continue working late.
Two days ago, the construction company worked late again reason being was
"We are still concreting bored pile. Pile 43m deep. Today is last day of TNB shutdown, we have to complete the pile and from tomorrow move the machine to mdm Yap area. Works delay is expected to complete by 20:00-21:00. Sorry for the inconvenience." - dated: August 13th 2008 18:30
"Last truck concrete not enough, need to top up 2 additional concrete truck due to big cavity in limestone. now waiting for last additional truck. Works further delay and expected to complete by 9:45pm. Very Sorry. " Dated: August 13th 2008 20:50
At the end they finished the work @ about 21:30 after lots of compliants launched by one of the committee members. *sigh*
The overtime was not happened only two days ago. In fact it has been happening since the day one and i have captured all the text that sent by the construction company in this entry for the past three months. Let's go back in time and review some of the text that this construction company sent...
August 4th 2008
- We are still concreting bored pile. Pile 42m deep. Hole ready at 4:30pm delay in concrete supply due to shortage of truck. Now waiting for last 3 truck to arrive from backup plant from Kerinchi. Works delay expected to complete by 9:00pm. Sorry for inconvenience caused.
- Last truck concrete not enough, need to top up additional 2 concrete truck due to big cavity limestone, now concreting for last truck (hopefully is enough). Works further delay and expected to complete by 10pm. Very Sorry."
July 31st 2008
- We are still concreting bored pile. Pile 40m deep. Hole ready at 6pm due to drilling work delayed cause by vibro machine breakdown. Works delay & expected to complete by 9:30-10:00pm. Sorry for inconvenience caused.
July 25th 2008
- We are still concreting bored pile. pile 35m deep. Now concreting for last truck. Works expected to complete by 7:30pm. Sorry for the inconvience caused.
July 23th 2008
- We are still concreting bored pile. pile 46m deep. Now concreting for last 2 truck. Works expected to complete by 8:30pm. Sorry for the inconvience caused.
- Last truck concrete not enough. Need to top up additional 2 concrete truck due to big cavity limestone. Now waiting for truck to arrive. Work further delay and expected to complete by 9:00-9:30pm. Sorry for the inconvience caused.
July 19th 2008
- We are still concreting bored pile. pile 36m deep. Now concreting for last truck. Works expected to complete by 8:30pm. Sorry for the inconvience caused.
July 8th 2008
- We are still concreting pile cap. start at 4:30pm delay in concrete supply due to concrete batching plant breakdown. Now waiting for last 2 truck to arrive from backup plant from Danau Kota. Works delay expected to complete by 8:30-9:00pm. Sorry for inconvenience caused.
June 27th 2008
- We are still concreting bored pile. pile 45m deep. start at 3:30pm after Friday prayer. Now concreting for last 2 truck to arrive. Works expected to complete by 7:30pm-8:00pm. Sorry for the inconvience caused.
June 26th 2008
- We are still concreting bored pile. pile 42m deep. hole ready 2:30 but 1st truck arrive 4:30 due to concrete batching plant breakdown. Now half hole completed. Works delay expected to complete by 8:30-9:00pm. Sorry for inconvenience caused.
- Now concreting last concrete truck. Works further delay & expected to complete by 9:00pm. Very sorry
June 23rd 2008
- We are still concreting bored pile. pile 45m deep. Concrete supply quite slow. Works delay expected to complete by 7:00-8:00pm. Sorry for inconvenience caused.
- Last concrete truck already arrived. Work further delay & expected to complete by 8:30pm. very sorry.
June 18th 2008
- We are still concreting bored pile. pile 31m deep. It's raining now. Works delay expected to complete by 7:30pm. Sorry for inconvenience caused.
Base on the data captured... i think you can imagine how much suffering that the resident has been through with this irresponsible construction company whom just don't care about the resident and focus on their construction and timeline only...
Let's further analyze the data captured
Concrete Supply (4 / 11 times) <-- if solve this with the concrete supplier reduce at least 4 times
Big cavite limestone ( 3 / 11 times) <-- why can't the engineer projected base on the historical data???
Others: 4 /11 times <-- Is Friday Prayer justifiable to work late... sensitive but Project Director should plan and incorporate this into project plan...
Overtime by month:
June : 4 times
July : 5 times
August: 2 times (in two weeks)
--> 11 times within 3 months.
I'm disappointed with how the construction company handle this issue. I have a strong feeling that they just ignore us... and go ahead to do what they wanna to do in the construction sites, what do you think? We perceived this as an excuse to work late. Whether it's a real report out on the situation faced by the construction company, only the construction company members and God who know the truth... :-p
Should i end the tag @ 5 elements of my life?... No tagging anyone from this onwards? Errrrr... should i tag someone? Nah! just forget about it... Anyway, thanks Simple Alex for tagging me and gave me this challenge and honor to talk about some Quirky things. Dude, truly speaking I'm still not sure the exact Quirky means but I tried my best eh! :-p
I went to Twin Tower Medical center to take my yellow fever jabs this afternoon.... Walk into the medical center ... there were only few peoples in medical center. I waited for only 15mins and got in... i told the doctor that i scare of jabs ... guess what the doctor told me... "Guarantee no pain"... tell me what jabs didn't feel pain... :-p
I got to watch this clip on U-tube... look at how strong these two guys... they had amazed me... i hope i have that strong abs like them :-p
Anyone planning to go to the Malaysia International Fireworks Competition (MIFC) this year? The photo above was taken by me @ the MIFC last year ... Team Italy :->
I was participate in Ironmen Challenge @ Fitness First Summit last Monday. My Personal Trainer (PT) Isaiah has signed my up on this challenging event. I don't know who were my competitor until the day itself...