Monday, July 9, 2007

Fun, Relax and Adventurous journey to Penang

I left for Penang at about 3pm.... picked up my colleague from Burger King @ Desa Sri Hartamas... then we hit the road. It was pouring rain and i got myself wet after standing out from the car to say hello to my colleague's boyfriend.

Yes! I'm traveling with a pretty lady (my colleague) yesterday. It was a fun and relax journey despite of the pouring rain. I drove a lot slower than my usual speed, just to make sure that we were safe and alerted in case of any emergency during the heavy rain. It was not a fun driving under the heavy rain condition... All Malaysian, you should get what i meant... unfortunately for those whom stay in the desert (i.e. Arizona)... i hope you could imagine... if you couldn't imagine... Make a trip down to Malaysia. I will bring you to experience driving in heavy rain... hehehe... :-p

Anyway, we chat about lots of things during the 4 hours drive. From office to personal, back to politic/government and both of our future (not together lah... she is talking about future with her boyfriend, and me...) too. I never shared so much with any of my colleague... hopefully she will not use this to go against me in the future... anyway, i trusted her that she will not do it. When talked about my ex-gf... I was a little hesistate to mention who is my ex-gf... as you know my ex-gf was working in the same company as me... but she had left the company few months ago. This colleague of mine do not know my ex-gf. Anyway, it was a past event for about a year, me and my ex-gf broke out last July... just celebrate 1 year anniversary to be bachelor... Yuppie! :-p

Ok! Let's stop blogging about my ex-gf. It's dinner time and we ended up stopping at SOHO, a nice restaurant @ Auto-city. I had steak and my favor drink - Long Island Tea... :-> Then, we continue chatting and way passed our initial plan time to hang around there. It was quite a nice evening with a person that I could talk on and on with so many different topic... Hey! Is there any indication that i need a gf? If she is not attached, i don't mind giving it a try... :-p

I sent her back to her Condo and i checked into the nice hotel @ gurney drive. Took a nice hot shower, check some mail and hit the bed.

7 comments:

SMT said...

TZ, hmmmm ;D thats quite a trip yeah!

uncle boy said...

happy 1 yr anniversary of bachelorhood buddy!.. do you think its time to end it? hehehe.. we're getting old yea... ;p

sbanboy said...

I must try out the Long Island Tea !

Where can I get it ???? Only at SOHO ?

TZ said...

S.M.T: It was quite a nice journey with a chatting partner along the way.

Musa: I don't wanna to lose my bachelorhood so soon... at least another 1 more year... hehehe... who knows:->

sbanboy: You could get Long Island Tea from any bar... it is a common cocktail item. You could get it from Hard Rock Cafe too... :-)

Anonymous said...

Wah wah wah, i think you really need to consider finding urself a new gf....very much in support of that even to get it down the aisle you know! haha..all the best to you!

SMT said...

Long Island Tea? I think the best that I ever had is at Apartment 101 club.

TZ said...

s.m.t: where is Apartment 101 club... sound very interesting... should get there once...

Immanuel: Not so soon lah!... still searching and looking :->