Sunday, July 1, 2007

How well we know ourselves?

I'm going to attend the staff F2F meeting whole day tomorrow. The meeting tomorrow is solely about how to build a strong organization and also discuss on some strategy planning stuff. The preparation of the meeting tomorrow is to finished two assessment i.e. DISC assessment and Strength Finder.

I just done my DISC assessment and Strength Finder . It was quite interesting to find out and understand from the report how the analysis done on me base on the questions that i answered. Have you done these assessment before? If yes, maybe we could discuss further in the near future.... :->

Let me share with you my strength finder result, here are my Top 5 strengths from the report provided by the Strength Finder center online. Interesting enough that i have these top 5 strength... :-)

  • Learner
  • Self-Assurance
  • Maximizer
  • Relator
  • Futuristic
If you wanna to take the strength finder assessment, just go ahead and purchase the book
Title: Now Discover your Strengths
Author : Marcus Buckingham / Donald O Clifton.

ISBN: 1-4165-0265-3
Price: RM54.00 (Kinokuniya @ KLCC)

So, how well you know yourself especially your strengths? find out your strengths and make used them to achieve what you wishes and desires in the future ... :->

No comments: